Protect your business from unexpected financial burdens.
If you are a small business, such as a restaurant, retail stores, or even a contractor, you will need Business Owner's Insurance to protect you from business losses beyond your general liability claims.
Risks your business may be exposed to:
- Limited Property of Others Liability
- Short-Term Pollution from Pollutants at Job Site
- Building & Business Personal Property
- Business Income and Extra Expense
- Identity Theft
- Employment Practices Liability
- Electronic Data and Equipment
- Personal Property of Other
- Valuable Papers and Records
- Blanket Additional Insured