Protect your business' moveable and transportable property.
If you are working off-site, your general business policy coverage may not be enough to insure your equipment, tools, computers, and other assets.
An inland marine insurance company typically protects:
- Computers/computer systems
- Tools and equipment for artisan contractors (from mobile equipment to hand tools)
- Fine Art Dealers/Galleries
- Photographer's camera equipment
- Motor Truck Cargo (covers the goods being carried by an insured trucker)
- Transportation Form (covers goods shipped by or to our insured via common carrier)
- Animals (provides coverage for theft, escape, or death resulting from specific perils. Suitable for non-veterinary animal-related businesses)
- Veterinarians (covers animals belonging to others while in the custody of the Veterinarian)
- Vending Machine Form - used to cover vending machines (not the contents)
- Dealers Service Form - covers equipment used by servicing contractors / installers (appliances, flooring, plumbers, etc.)